Best Digital Marketing Training
Empower SoftTech provides training for Digital marketing course. We teach our students with a blend of theory and practical learning, with assignments and projects for evaluation. We are happy to inform that all are trained candidates are working MNC.
Learn by our experiened trainers -how to develop a Live website and apply SEO, YouTube Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and much more! When you finish every course and complete the hands-on project, you’ll earn a Certificate
Why this course?
- Digital marketing skills are in demand, Land in a High-Paying Job in Digital Marketing
- Work From Home as a Freelance Marketer
- Grow a Business Online From Scratch
- Make Money as an Affiliate Marketer
- Every business needs to grow online these days hence this field is ever green.
- Anybody with basic knowledge of computer and internet can learn this course.
- No technical skills required
Digital Marketing Course Contents
DIGITAL MARKETING MODULES
- Digital Marketing Foundation.
- Competitor and Website Analysis.
- Market Research & Niche Potential.
- Website Design using WordPress CMS.
- Email Marketing.
- Content Creation and Promotion.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Social Media Marketing, Optimization & Advertising.
- PPC Google Ads Campaign Management, Optimization, and Reporting.
- Bing Advertising.
- Mobile Marketing (SMS Marketing).
- GEO Marketing.
- YouTube Video Marketing & Advertising.
- Website Data Analytics.
- Affiliate Marketing.
- Google AdSense.
- Digital Marketing Plan & Budget Forecast.
- Digital Marketing for MULTIPLE Business TYPES.
- Product Marketing (Google Ads, Instagram, Facebook).
- Neuro Marketing Fundamentals.
- Paid Ads Optimization Strategies.
- Online Reputation Management.
- Marketing Automation.
- FREEMIUM AND PREMIUM Digital Marketing Tools.
- Case Studies.
- Internationally Recognized Certification Guidance (Google, Microsoft Bing, and HubSpot).
- Working on Real-Time Projects (Internship Opportunities for eligible Students).
- Career Counselling and Interview Preparation Guidance.
DIGITAL MARKETING SYLLABUS : MODULE 1
The first module of the digital marketing syllabus covers the below topics:
First of all, you will be exploring 18 different modules that covers almost all the core concepts of the online marketing that help your or client’s business grow rapidly in online space.
In this module, you will learn about the things you need to know about digital marketing in India.
Also, about internet marketing, working methodology, difference between traditional, inbound, and outbound marketing methodologies.
You will be learning how to find of your competitors online.
Similarly, you will learn to analyze your competitor’s marketing efforts.
Different ways to do market research to understand the potential of the market for your product or services will be taught in this module.
Because, analyzing the market potential will help you set the positioning properly.
Websites are like business cards in online space, your business should have a properly setup website that establishes a great connection with users for better engagement.
Above all, you will be learning how to develop a WordPress website from the scratch which acts a business card.
From the metrics to basics of email marketing will be taught in this module.
You will be walking through different tools for email marketing and learning the different ways to nurture the leads.
Current trends in content marketing, history of content marketing, content consumption in India, Funneling the content, content mapping, different ways to write content for different platforms, social media content, website content, and more!
This is a very huge module which is a complete by itself.
You will be taught the basics of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Things to know before getting started with seo, on site optimization tactics, optimizing the content for search engines and users, off site seo methods, technical seo, and more!
You will be learning social media marketing, optimization and advertising for the platforms Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Paid Advertising is considered to be the highly effective digital marketing channel and you are going to master this skill in the course provided the proper time and attention given to it.
Google Ads being one of the most famous search advertising platform and you will be walking through this tool and learning how to create a campaign from scratch to turn it to a profitable one.
This is one of the highly effective search advertising platform and very people have tapped the potential of it.
You will be learning the methods to create ads using Bing Ads platform.
As we all know at least 10 minutes once people will check their smart phones, this is a treat for any advertisers to show case their product or services right at the hands of people.
The reachability has become so effective that advertisers can literally reach based on the interest and demographics.
You will be learning the methods to promote your product or services to the right audience through mobile and SMS.
Gone are the days where you would be visiting each individual house near by your shop or business location to promote your business.
You can literally reach your audience just through ads and business listing.
Learn how to list your business online that attracts local customers to your business location or shop directly.
Did you know?
Around 300 hours of video been uploaded to YouTube every day and 8 of 10 people around the age 18-49 will watch the videos on YouTube every day.
The potential is immense and we will teach you how to tap into this ocean of opportunities on YouTube.
Measurability is the key factor in Digital Marketing, you can measure each and every marketing effort you undertake to accomplish your business objectives.
You will be taught how to use Google Analytics and other marketing analytics tools to help get started with website data analytics.
Number of people who are making around 8 figures every month through affiliate marketing is been increasing each year.
We will be showing how they are making and how you can replicate the strategies to earn the similar way.
There will always be something that make you a subject matter expert and wanted to express that out to the world and help others to make use of your knowledge.
Blogging is one such platform that help you share your valuable knowledge and in turn earn money from it as a passive income source.
We teach you different ways to get the freelancing projects online and we will explore the different freelancing platforms.
Learn the best practices to get your first project online.
Google AdSense is the publisher side platform from Google that allow publishers to place the Ads on their website and pay money when someone clicks on the Ads that they show up online.
First basic module of the course will help you establish a strong foundation knowledge on the digital marketing concepts theory as well as practical knowledge wise.
Finally, learn how to use the multiple digital marketing tools.
DIGITAL MARKETING SYLLABUS: MODULE 2
Digital Marketing Syllabus of the course module 2 covers the below topics.
Further more that will help you get to know how to land your first job or get your first client.
- Digital Marketing Planning and Budget Forecast across multiple channels.
- Internet Marketing for different business types (B2B, B2C, B2B2C, and SAAS).
- Product Marketing – Promoting e-commerce products online.
- Fundamentals of Neuromarketing to get into the customer’s brain and understanding the user behavior online & how well you can craft the messaging to get the maximum benefit.
- Paid Advertising Optimization Strategies (6+ years of experience handling various clients and customers, ad spent worth more than $200K).
- Online Reputation Management – ORM strategies to help make any brand go from 0 to hero.
- Marketing Automation – Automating parts of digital marketing process to smoothen the marketing operations online.
DIGITAL MARKETING SYLLABUS: MODULE 3
- Finally, the third module of the marketing course syllabus will help you get trained on resume preparation.
- Working on multiple range of digital marketing tools across multiple platforms.
- Understanding the case studies of successful campaigns of different business types.
- Interview preparation to land your first digital marketing job or to get your first client for your business.